new issues - but slowly progressing
So far I have made slow progress on this project but I'm fine considering I started with Zero knowledge and skills. Just to give you a bit of my background, I'm a finance guy (still employed if you're wondering). I started not knowing anything about electronics and amps but I'm learning. Don't be alarmed by that fact, I too carefull (risk averse) to get myself injured.
Here are my issues for the moment:
1. I'm quite sure the LED is not in the package sent by 41 Hz. Do I buy it or do I wait for them to send me one?
2. In Amp1B Package 3, there are items C1, C2,C68, C75 (Cap 50V 1000pF) and C30, C31, C76 (Cap 50V 100pF). I don't see any illustration or instructions on where to put these items.
3. I'm having a hard time distinguishing between D2, D3 and D4. Please advise on how to indentify them.
1. Can you confirm if my understanding is correct on the following connections:
312, 322 = Amp and Speakers
311, 321 = Amp
2. Do I connect the transformer into 31, 32?
3. What do I connect on 330, 331, 332, 333?
4. And what are the wire sizes needed for the connections?
Thanks! I am now quite sure that without the help of this Forum, this will be a 1-year project for me - if not, more. :-)
***a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step***